Hello, and thanks for joining us. Today, we are going to talk through our light vibrating plate.
Sometimes referred to in the trade as a wacker plate, this lightweight yet, powerful machine is perfect for maintenance or repair work. When compacting hardcore sand or gravel. It has a low hand-down vibration design for longer and safe usage times.
This light vibrating plate is easy to maneuver and control.
The base plate does not dig in when dragged or turned. The entire unit weighs just 59 kilograms, thanks to this collapsible handle. It’s easy to store and transport in the back of a van or truck. It has lifting points to allow easier unloading and loading with two people.
With a three-horsepower, four-stroke petrol engine. This light vibrating plate is suitable for jobs of all sizes and will cover 20 meters per minute. If you are looking for something heavier or more powerful, or you prefer an electric motor, head to powertools1.com to browse the full range.
Please allow me to show you the operation steps on this light vibrating plate as follows:
- To set the light vibrating plate up, plate the machine on a firm level ground, and check the oil and fuel levels.
- Next, extend the handle out to the working position and prepare to start the engine.
- The plates are fitted with an automatic clutch, so there should not be any vibrating action when the engine is left idle.
- Turn the engine switch on and open the fuel tap and apply the choke to start. You will want the choke fully start if you start from cold and halfway of starting from the warm.
- Position the throttle, so that it is halfway open and the engine should start with a few quick pulls of the cord. If the plate begins to vibrator andwonder then, reduce the amount of the throttle.
Finally, you need to use the light vibrating plate, you need to fully open the throttle and control the unit using the handle. You’ll then be operating with a compaction force of 11 kilonewtons. It would be best if you worked in straight lines, working from left to right and then top to bottom, overlapping as you go.
If idiots and dips appear, then refill and compact the affected area, when you are finishing the machine, shut off the throttle, turn the engine switch off, close the fuel tap and choke, and let the machine fully cool down before attampting to move it.
Before you use this equipment, there are a few essential safety tips you need to consider.
- Firstly, if you are using petrol-powered motors, be aware of petrol fuel and take care of flammable liquid. We do not provide petrol oil when delivery. It might be a good idea to wear protective wearing clothing.
- Next, be aware that the engine and exhaust can get very hot and shouldn’t be touched until it has completely cooled down.
- Thirdly, because of the exhaust gases produced by a petrol engine, you must not use them indoors.
- For the best practice, you should be wearing full PPE, including gloves, air defenders, goggles, and safety boots, and you should only operate the machine if you have been trained and are competent in doing so.
To find more and search for more equipment, visit powertools1.com today. Thanks for your reading.